A visit to the Royal Palace Amsterdam with some new way of doing things. What does this mean?
- Wear a face mask during your visit
- Keep at least 1.5 metres away from other people
- Please follow the arrows indicating one-way routes
- Please follow directions given by museum staff
- Disinfectant hand gel available at various points
- a maximum of 100 visitors at the same time in the Palace
An auditour is available at the Palace for free. We will disinfect them prior to each use.
All visitors also are required to book a start time in order to visit the Palace. You are more than welcome! You will be able to discover this iconic builing with its impressive history in the centre of Amsterdam, in a safe way.