You are welcome at the Royal Palace in Amsterdam. The Palace is placed at the King's disposal and is active use by the Dutch Royal House.
• Every visitor must book and pay for tickets in advance. Children and visitors with Museumkaart or ICOM card are also required to acquire a ticket online. Tickets cannot be bought at the Palace itself.
• It is possible to book tickets to a maximum of 6 tickets per booking.
• Tickets are issued for time slots of fifteen minutes, in which you may start your visit. Please do not arrive more than fifteen minutes before your allocated time slot in order to avoid creating long queues.
• Around and inside the Royal Palace Amsterdam you are required to keep 1,5 meters distance to other visitors and staff. Visiting routes in the Palace are organized to facilitate this.
• Facilities for cleaning your hands are available on entering the Palace and at various other locations in the building.
• A free audiotour is available. All devices are cleaned before they are handed out. This device is held to the ear to listen, but it also possible to attach your own headphones (with a round jack plug).
• Group visits and guided tours are not allowed. The shop is closed.
• A maximum of 100 visitors are allowed in the Palace at one time.